Today I am going to write a review on best wireless keyboard for PC in 2016. Keyboard becomes popular the most useful. It becomes to work easily with the PC with the help of wireless keyboard as you can operate your PC by sitting far from it. With wireless keyboards you can also play the games, watch movies and perform various tasks by keeping your PC far. If you are searching a best wireless keyboard for work or play game or anything, you are right place becauses i have listed top rated keyboards wireless on the market 2016. So, check out below of list if you are needs.
1.Logitech Wireless Illuminate Keyboard K800
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 is a wireless keyboard with a brilliant nightlife.
- Brightly backlit keys with illuminated characters for easy typing, even in the dark
- PerfectStroke key system makes every keystroke more comfortable, fluid and quiet
- No batteries needed: recharge quickly with the included universal micro-USB cable
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- Works with Windows-based PCs, including Windows 10 or later
- Easily pair with other Logitech devices through a single Unifying USB receiver. Look for orange “unifying” icon for compatible devices
PROS: This wireless keyboard makes a strong impression with backlit keyboard characters, batteries that are rechargeable with the help of a micro-USB cord, a comfortable light-touch key system and a slim space-saving design.
CONS: The keyboard’s energy saving feature that puts it to sleep when not in use takes too long to wake up again for some users’ tastes.
2.Logitech MK710 Desktop Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo, Logitech Wireless Mouse USB
The Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710 wireless keyboard and mouse is one of the best wireless keyboard for PC in 2016. It set includes a proprietary USB dongle called the Logitech Unifying receiver. It’s a tiny, 2.4-GHz radio frequency transceiver that allows the keyboard and mouse to communicate with your computer. Communication between devices is reliable, even in environments with lots of wireless interference. Furthermore, it’s secured by 128-bit AES encryption.
PROS: Wireless Unifying USB. Comfortable palm rest. Excellent typing experience. Numeric pad. Designated function and media buttons. LED dash. The wireless keyboard and mouse duo offers great comfort and efficiency plus exceptional battery life.
CONS: Glossy frame attracts smudging.
- The MK710 contains the MK700 keyboard with Unifying Technology and the wireless Marathon Mouse M705
- Up to three years of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change keyboard and mouse batteries
- Logitech Incurve keys and cushioned palm rest help your fingers glide comfortably from key to key, hour after hour
- LCD dashboard icons give you at-a-glance status of battery power, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock so you won’t miss a beat while typing
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and web pages
- USB 2.4 GHz Unifying receiver
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
3. Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 is an excellent choice for users who aren’t sold on ergonomic keyboard designs but still want a comfortable, efficient product.It is an affordable way to lean back and take control of a home theater PC.
- Easy and comfortable typing on quiet keys with bold, easy-to-read characters
- Large (3.5-inch) touch-pad with multi-touch navigation for easier web browsing
- Control your TV-connected laptop from the couch with 33 feet/10 meter wireless range
- Plug the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver into your laptop and start surfing the web
- Works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Excellent battery life.
- Tucking the RF receiver away does not affect performance.
- Doesn’t change the channel and bring you snacks.
Key Specifications of the Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400.
- Logitech advanced 2.4GHz wireless connection
- 33 feet / 10m wireless range
- USB interface
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8 RT, Windows Vista and Windows XP
What’s In The Box?
- The Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400
- Unifying USB receiver
- USB range extender
- 2 AA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
4. HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2
HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2 is a full-size best wireless keyboard that will accomplish alphanumeric input and do it with flair. It has a powerful 2.4GHz wireless adapter responsive up to 30 feet. It works well, has the exclusive HP Link-5 technology for connecting several compatible accessories, and reliable micro receiver that maintains an ideal connection for doing word processing and all other tasks. That why HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2 is the best wireless keyboard for PC in 2016.
PROS / This keyboard features a super-slim design with low-profile keys that operate using a scissor-switch mechanism for smooth, quiet typing.
CONS / This keyboard is somewhat stingy with hotkeys, has no on/off switch and has a very short warranty.
5. EagleTec K104 / KS04 2.4 GHz Wireless Combo Keyboard And Mouse
Powered by a durable 18-months-capacity battery and a powerful 2.4GHz wireless adapter with a nano receiver, EagleTec K104 is a reliable Wireless keyboard and mouse combo that works well for people of all ages. It connects fast and securely, maintains an active connection for up to 30 feet, and a handy full-size keyboard with comfortable keypads. You also get Twelve hot keys for quickly accessing the Internet, music player, and mail and a sturdy and scratch-resistant plastic casing.
- Wireless mode
- Low price – $16.99
- This is more suitable for working at the office
- I noticed some gaps when using it.
6. Logitech MK320 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Long Range Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Logitech MK320 is a handy wireless keyboard that features a sensitive laser mouse. It has an ergonomic wave design with a cushioned palm rest for comfort; a powerful 2.4GHz wireless adapter and a unifying receiver that pair seamlessly up to 10 meters away; and a durable battery that powers it for up to 24 months. Logitech MK320 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo has a durable matte-finished casing. It also has durable low-profile keys for an enjoyable typing experience.
7. Logitech K360 Wireless USB Keyboard, Desktop Keyboard (Glossy Black)
Logitech K360 Wireless USB Keyboard, Desktop Keyboard can be cleaned gently with a brush or submerged in water and scrubbed. It’s great for anyone who needs a washable keyboard for a dirty work environment, but it’s not very comfortable to use due to spaced keys and somewhat poor sensitivity. Powered by a durable 3-year-capacity battery and a powerful 2.4GHz wireless adapter with a nano receiver. It has 2 one-touch activity keys: Instantly access the things you do most like email, the Internet and your Facebook page ( Requires programming with Logitech’s SetPoint software, free for download at www.logitech.com/downloads). If you are a professional gammer, let’s take a look a best wireless keyboard for pc right now.
- Affordable. Long battery life. Dongle holder located in battery compartment. Easy setup. Unifying receiver conserves available USB ports.
- Dongle requires USB port. No key indicator lights, palm rest.
8. Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
Logitech’s K750solves the conundrum of having to pair different keyboards to different devices, allowing you to switch between three different pieces of hardware using dedicated “EasySwitch” buttons on the top-left hand side. Naturally, this makes the keyboard shareable among family members, or convenient if you own multiple devices.
The K380 is comfortable to type on thanks to its round buttons, which possess a decent amount of travel and are slightly curved for comfort. Better yet, two AA batteries keep it powered for up to 3 years.
The K750 feels more like a laptop keyboard than a desktop one. The keyboard’s low profile, slightly raised angle, and scissor-style keys, all contribute to this lesser typing experience.
- Powered by light, so no batteries required. Slim form factor. Wireless USB dongle requires no driver installation. Configuration software is available for tinkerers. Unifying technology allows you to connect several other Logitech devices to one USB receiver. Lovely design.
- Glossy frame attracts fingerprints and smudge marks. Scissor-style chiclet keys and low-profile design don?t make for a sound ergonomic keyboard
Above wireless keyboard are specially designed for PC. So select the best wireless keyboard for PC in 2016 from above list. If you are not satisfied with the above list then, comment below.
You May Like.
- Top 10 Best Gaming Laptop 2016
- Top 8 best Laptops With SSD Drive 2016
- Best laptops for students 2016